How do you know if you have the best quick lube management system for your shop?
When you are shopping for a new system or considering replacing your current system, it is good to take some time and consider your business needs. Are you wanting a very simple system or do you want a robust system that will give you powerful reporting and insights into how your business runs?
Questions to ask yourself when shopping for a POS management software:
- What are your business needs?
- How would you like to grow your business?
- What are your must have features?
- How usable does the system need to be for you and your employees?
- What modules are offered inside the management system?
- Are there any hidden fees?
- Will the software work across multiple platforms?
Every time a car pulls into your bay, the clock starts ticking for your customer. Both of you are considering how fast you can competently service their car. If your software is slowing you down, you will become frustrated and so will your customer. PM Attendant can help speed up the process with:
- Integrated CarFax quick vin
- Customizable greeting process
- Address verification
- Integrated credit card
There are two options when choosing management software: cloud-based or “on-remise. For years on-premise was the traditional model, however, over time there has been a shift to cloud-based software. PM Attendant has been cloud-based for 20 years and we own our own servers. What you need to know:
- Accessible anywhere in the world
- Data is backed up in real time at main location
- Data is backed up in real time at offsite location
- 100% uptime since July 2020
Information is vital to your business. When you can access and track products, vehicles and customers, your business runs more efficiently.
- 29 available filter databases for cross-referencing
- Quick access to SEO information
- Database is centrally located and available to all locations
- Robust accounting reports
Shops want an easy to use software management system. Training should be minimal for technicians. PM Attendant can have shop employees working within minutes and proficient within a day.
- Intuitive and simple to use, directing you from screen to bay
- Accessible on all devices – PC, tablets, Mac
- Work on an unlimited number of devices at one time
- Off-site storage keeps your database safe, even when mother nature tries to slow down your business
Reducing liability within your business is important. We give you tools to assist implementation of procedures to help you do just that.
- Cash drawer management
- Inventory count
- Acounts receivable
- Sales tax reports
- Assign access levels to employees
- Assign IP addresses for an added layer of security
Your bottom line is important when considering software. PM Attendant will not nickel and dime you. We want you to have the best POS management system at an affordable price.
- $189 per month
- $1,000 optional data transfer – one time fee
- No hidden fees
- Add as many modules as you need for your shop at no extra cost